The menu has 11 dishes accompanied by 5 different wines, each with a perfect pairing. This is the beggining of this gastronomic journey, where we’ll explain everything you need and give instructions for loading and travel.
Ingot of Duck shavings in Red Butter
This is a traditional recipe from the Family of our chef.
Smoked Fish Tartar with a variety of Hollandaise sauce.
A selection of Smoked Fish (Mackerel, Salmon and Cod) and pickles
White Prawns Carpaccio
To follow our andalusian tour, we travel now to Huelva with a House Specialty:
Laminated White Prawns, treated with great delicacy and a touch of spring onions.
A really unique and atypically way to introduce this product.
Mild-marinated Tuna cooked at low temperature with candied vegetables
We continue with the best Almadraba Tuna, especially prepared in our kitchens with candied vegetables and a touch of Sherry Vinegar, all carefully cooked at low temperature.
Braised Salmon with marinated Thai on leaves and radishes Salad.
Now, we change temperature and place! Norwegian salmon painted and seasoned with Thai (Asian) sauce,
marked and sealed at high temperature, over a green salad
Fillets of DoryMeuniere
To complete this seafood parade, we would like to surprise with a recipe of the French Haute Cuisine, oeuvre of our chef in his stage in France.
Potatoe crunchies stuffed with oxtail, with Maestranza Sauce (Seville)
Potato chips stuffed with oxtail with a private recipy!
Iberian Sirloin wrapped in Casar Cheese Paper over dried Tomatoes and caramelized Onion
A dish rescued from the cuisine of yesteryear.
Iberian Pork roasted at Low temperature with “Green Fresh”
A fused dish from our menu, where the prey is wrapped in Asian-style bread crumbs.
We are pleased to introduce you to Sevilla in the cup and the dish!
Essence of Seville
Azahar-water ice cream, Dessert with all the Sevillian flavour and scent.
Nougat soufflé with “Fried milk”
To end this gastronomic experience and this particular journey, the staff of this house has suggested and opted for this traditional “scene”, that subtly sweeten your palate.
Coffee or Infusion
Menu Policies and Condicions
- Advance booking of at last 5 days is required, which is subject to restaurant availability.
- The menu will be served for the whole table, that is, for all guests, at a price of 60 € (VAT included) per person.
- When making the reservation (by phone, email or through our website) you should specify that you will have the Special 60th Anniversary Tasting Menu and a credit card must be left as a deposit (in which no fees will be charged at the booking time) or making a deposit of 50 € in our facilities, or by contacting our sales department (email@example.com) for the payment.
- I you want to make a reservation for more than 10 people, please contact with the restaurant for availability reasons, before booking your table.
- In case of any allergy or food intolerance by any of the guests, please do indicate it when booking.